All of our apps have a clear focus on your well-being. They help to make better shopping decisions, live healthier or eat with more fun.
FoodCheck and Fast Food Check focus on healthy food shopping - either in the supermarket / grocery store or by finding "good" products in the mainstream fast food industry. Both aim to help out in making quick, but still healthy decisions in a busy world.
HeartCheck again is an app designed to test your heart's well-being. Especially those who get older are at risk of suffering from unexpected heart attacks.
Who hasn't heard of this happening to someone without advance notice? Our users can make a quick test and act accordingly once they receive their personal result.
Our heart test is based in WHO treatment recommendations for cardiologists.
FoodCheck Traffic Light Colors
- One of the largest, independent databases for traffic light colors
- Thousands of products in 30 different categories
- Add your own products, any time
- Color-coding of the most important nutrients (fat, saturated fat, sugar & salt)
- Calorie information always included
Fast Food Check
- Hundreds of items: Burgers, Pizza, Subs, Shakes, Pastries & popular soft drinks
- Products from McDonalds / McCafe, Burger King / Hungry Jacks, Subway, etc.
- The same nutritional infos like in "FoodCheck"
- Individual portion size info & calculator
- Both apps work offline for iPod touch-users
- Find out if you're at risk of a heart attack or sudden stroke
- Comprehensive test to self-evaluate personal risk factors
- Additional info on healthy living and taking care of your heart
- Personal, private results in just a few minutes
Our apps will work on any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad (HeartCheck natively) from iOS 3 upwards.